Lesira-Teq is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) company that designs, manufactures and supplies smart water meters globally. Our company’s track record spans over 20 years with a remarkable installation base and is testament of a company that has made strides in the innovation and development of water meter technology.
The Lesira-Teq team always strives to develop smart meter management solutions that meet and exceed ordinary people expectations. By simplifying the water meter system, we have managed to put the power back into the consumer’s hands and at the same time build a strong sense of conservation, teaching users that water is our most precious resource. The end user is now able to get daily update on usage or leakages, which will allow them to manage their consumption.
To be the global leader in design and manufacturing the most technically advanced smart metering solutions.
- To supply technologically advanced user friendly reliable smart metering solutions.
- To constantly improve our after-sales services to ensure ultimate client satisfaction.
- To build relations based on ethical business practices.
- To commit to the success of our products by building sustainable growth in our business operations and partnerships.
- Excellence – solution offering and quality personnel
- Innovation – research and develop state of the art technologies which are demand specific to meet the ever changing market requirements.
- Integrity – in our business practices and processes.
- Relationship – we form valuable and long-lasting mutual beneficial relationship.
- Accountability and ownership – we take responsibility of actions and decisions within the business.
Our smart metering products are manufactured, packaged and distributed from our manufacturing facilities in Pretoria, South Africa. Our manufacturing facility spans an area size of 3028m2. The facility houses engineers, operators, assemblers and every other important resource that is required in the building and functionality of the meters.
Our facility is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001 certified; and house a SANAS (South African National Accreditation System) accreditation laboratory which is NRCS (National Regulatory for Compulsory Specifications) designated.
Safety is our biggest priority in the manufacturing facility, as a result, we have extensive internal audits to assess the production setup and systems to ensure the quality of our products and safety of personnel is not threatened by ineffective measures. To date, manufacturing facility has produced and delivered over 1 million meters across the world with an exceptional success rate.